Join me in the absolutely stunning setting of Principe Corsini's "Villa Le Corti", in the heart of the Chianti area. This estate has been the home for the Corsini family since 1363, it extends to 250 hectares of which 50 are planted with vineyards and 73 are dedicated to olive groves.
The classes will be held in the historical kitchen, think Tuscany meets Downton Abby, the fire will be crackling and the old cast iron pots will be stewing you back in time a few centuries.
Upon arrival you will be offered a glass of Prosecco and introduced to the property with a tour of the winery and its historical cellars... then you will join me and my team in the kitchen to prep and cook a full meal together.
MENU Example 1 - “The Guanciale Experience” Appetizer - Seared eggplant rolls with norcino, pecorino and rucola. Main Course - This class focuses on the 3 main pasta sauces that use Guanciale as a main ingredient - Gricia, Amatriciana and Carbonara. Dessert - Sweets from local pastry shop
MENU Example 2 - "A Sunday Meal" Appetizer - Asparagus Vellutata w Lardo di Colonnata and roasted Almonds dressing Main Course - Stuffed pork loin cooked with sage and white wine. Served with seasonal vegetables or salad. Dessert - Sweets from local pastry shop.
MENU Example 3 - "The Pasta Class" - During the class we will make all the fresh pasta. Appetizer - Selection of local cheese and cured meets. First Pasta - Home made tagliatelle with Chianti Sausage sauce. Second Pasta - Some made ravioli with brown butter, Parmigiano and sage. Desserts - Whipped local ricotta cheese with pears and honey.
- When considering this purchase PLEASE CONTACT ME to discuss schedule and availability.
- Classes are offered Monday through Friday.
- Minimum attendance is 4 guests.
- Maximum attendance is 10 guests.
- Corporate and larger parties will be split in groups and lunch will be served in the Osteria (please inquire).
- Cancellation Policy. Classes can be fully refunded only if cancelled with a 14 days notice.